Thursday, October 06, 2011

Over Half Way There and Only 10 Days Left!

Fundraising Update: I've made 55% of my fundraising goal as of this morning! I still need to raise $225 to accomplish my goal, and there are only 10 days until the ride. Please help me if you can and support the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund. If just 25 will donate $10, I'll surpass my goal! http://support.nleomf.org/goto/rahenderson

On the riding front, my bike is off at the shop for some much needed repairs prior to the big event. I hope to get her back tomorrow if all goes well...with all new cogs, chain, cables, housings, brakes, and some new sleek hybrid road/trail tires!

Looks like we'll be staying in Maryland near the National Harbor for our trip to make it convenient for the start of the ride...hotel looks nice, can't wait. Weather outlook on the extended forecast is high near 67, low near 52 with a 0% chance of percipitation. Better pack my long riding pants!

No comments: