Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Wheel Goes Round...

...and round we go. Got out around lunchtime today and hit the pavement for a somewhat abbreviated ride in Whitsett. It was only about 54 degrees outside, but with the wind it was more like 45. And much like my last ride in Whitsett, the wind was not on my side...but this time it was working against me as I climbed some of the major hills on my route. I managed to suffer through a little over 6 miles before I called it a day. That put me just shy of 24 miles in the last 24 hours, which I'm happy with. I have to work 12 hours tomorrow and Tuesday, and of course there is school on Tuesday night, but I'm hoping I can squeeze in at least 5-10 miles before my Wednesday. If all goes well with the weather, I may head back to Greensboro or even somewhere more adventurous for my mid-week ride.

No comments: