Monday, March 05, 2012

Windy Whitsett

Rode a fairly nice 10-miler on Thursday. Did a road course through several neighborhoods in Whitsett, the temperature outside was fantastic. It was perfect biking temperature. But the wind...well, the wind was another story all together. It was blowing so hard that it almost took me over a few times At times it was harder to ride down-hill than it was to ride up-hill the wind was so strong. But, it made me work my legs a little harder and that was good for me. I worked all weekend and didn't get a chance to go out at all, and here I am on a much needed day off and I am avoiding going out because the wind and temperature outside are far worse right now than they were on Thursday. Hopefully it will calm down some before dinner and I can get a few miles in...if not, there is always tomorrow.

No comments: