Sunday, July 07, 2013

Give me Fuel, give me fire, give me that which I desire!

Been awhile since an update, lots going on at home and at work and I've been inherently lazy since returning from the beach. But, I'm back on the wagon so to speak and I've logged 7.2 miles in the last 3 days...a 3.1 mile run and a 4.1 mile run. And I've been tracking my daily activity with the Nike+ Fuel Band to help get an idea of my overall activity level from day to day. Of course, working night shift I feel I'm a little off my game, but I've met my goal of 3,000 Fuel Points for 3 of the last 6 days, only missing it by 39 points yesterday. I find the Nike+ Fuel Band to be very motivational...I keep up with it throughout the day and it reminds me to take the long route and actually move about a bit more as I go about my daily business. I have some time off coming up over the next few weeks and I hope to log a lot of miles both on foot and on the bike...plus I have the Moonlight Bootlegger 5k coming up on July 19th...very excited about my physical fitness prospects for July!

No comments: