Monday, September 19, 2011

1/3 of the Way and 27 Days to go...

I've now reached 33% of my fundraising goal for the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund, and there are 27 Days left before I head to Washington DC for the Ride & Run to Remember.

I've been working some non-bike activities into my busy schedule this week to help diversify my training. I'm still trying to get some cycle time in each day, whether it be in the house on the CycleOps trainer or out on the roadway. Friday I'm planning another trip up to Virginia to ride along the New River...hoping to do at least 31 miles that day to see what type of time I can turn in advance of the big day on October 16th. Also planning a couple's ride for next Sunday in Greensboro along the greenway there.

If anyone wants to help with my fundraising, you can head over to http://support.nleomf.org/goto/rahenderson

No comments: