Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hump Day!

It's been a long week...I've been in Field Training Officer School all week at work. Added on top of all my regular school work for Guilford College, I'm feeling a little slammed. So I did what any logical person would do when faced with a ton of paperwork...I procrastinated and took a bike ride!

Got out and did a 8.8 mile ride around the Rock Creek area in Whitsett. It was pretty nice, although the weather today was a little warmer than it has been. Kept up a good pace, continuing at my average of around 12mph...I'm hoping the terrain around DC will be a little more even so I can boost that speed a little to complete the ride in a little less than 2 hours. The ups and downs of the severe hills around here are starting to wear me down a bit. I'm hoping I'll get to do some riding this weekend somewhere a little flatter if all goes well.

No comments: